Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More important news than any election

Update from Nancy

Posted: 04 Nov 2008 11:43 AM CST

I don't think Dena will mind- I wanted to give you guys an update based on the information I'm getting from a variety of sources.

Looks like Rob was stable enough for the flight today. All three ladies (Dena, Rob's Mom, and Dena's Mom) were able to join him on the plane for transport back to the states. This is great news and makes coordinating so much easier on this end!

They are due to arrive at Andrews Air Force Base today around 4:30pm EST, and will travel from there to Bethesda Naval Medical Center.

I'm sure Dena will be on later to give more specifics, I just wanted to share what I've learned at this point since I know so many people are anxiously awaiting news!

Keep the prayers and comments coming- you guys are the best! The support for the Yllescas family has been amazing and I know they are feeling it!

No comments: