Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you could send a thought or prayer Chux way...

Earlier today, Chuck let some friends know that he was heading to the ER with bad chest pains.  He's on his way home now, but only after a really bad day.  You know it's bad if Chuck calls it bad after all he's been through.  I think it's fair to say that the Ziegenfuss family could use a little less excitement for a while...

If you could, say a prayer or send good thoughts that this passes quickly and maybe even stops happening.  I think it's fair to say he's been through enough already and it would be nice if he could only have to break out over-the-counter pain killers after a fun night on the town.  (OK, I know I'm asking a lot.  But if he could stop having to go to the ER for pain that a guy who has been blown up calls "bad" I think maybe that's not too much to ask.)  I'm sure Mrs. Z and the little Z's  would appreciate not having to go through this again as well.

Chuck - Take care of yourself.  The world would be a much more mundane place without you.

~~Code Monkey

No comments: