Thursday, August 26, 2010

They have Names project needs to raise hosting fees

From CJ at A Soldier's Perspective
They Have Names is a website I started to tell the stories of our fallen heroes. While I haven't written a story in a long time, I have not abandoned the project. However, the web hosting fees are due to keep They Have Names up for the next two years. The URL is purchased through 2017, but due to costs I've only been able to purchase hosting for two years at a time. I need to raise $387 to pay for the next two years, which I can't manage myself at this time since I'm moving into a new house and the costs associated with that.

If you can spare a few dollars (or $387), please donate through my Paypal donation button. The email address associated with my hosting account is dj_chcknhawk[at]yahoo[dot]com. I basically have until the end of the month since I wasn't paying attention.

Thank you for any help you can be. I will close this post once I've raised enough money so that I don't get more than needed.
For donation buttons, etc, follow this link.

Thanks,

--Chuck

No comments: