Thursday, November 03, 2005

Y'ALL ROCK!!!

What a day this has been. I'll explain more later, but I want to thank you all for a number of things.

First, thanks for the many words of encouragement in the comments. I DO know that things will get better... sometimes we all need a little "fall" in order to pick up and move forward with more strength. That strength comes from God's grace and the prayers and words of all of you out there who take the time to read this blog and do all of the amazing things you do for us and others. You all are true Americans and the patriotism that you all have echos throughout this blog and I am sure wherever you all are. So I thank you all... and Chuck does too.

Second, the Valour-IT competition just blows my mind! I found out about it last night (thanks, Bill Faith, for commenting about it). I talked w/ Patti and Beth from Soldier's Angels today and they gave me some more info too. Chuck knows what is going on and is thrilled. We are so happy that this dream of Chuck's is coming alive so quickly. If he could jump up and down he probably would.... but if he did all of his machines would start beeping, which is really annoying :) I have more to tell about V-IT from our end, but I will post about that later.

Third, today has been a very busy, but very good day. As always, one bad day amongst some good days hasn't stopped us yet!

I'll post more tonight. We love you all and thank you so much for all that you do!

Take care, God Bless you all and our Armed Forces.

Until next time,
Carren

No comments: