Friday, July 28, 2006

Vox Populi Commentary Rules

1. No thin skins
2. Anything you say, can be used against you.
3. If you post a comment and someone flames you for it, deal with it.
4. Don't get too terribly upset if someone tears apart your comment or anything else about you; it's just cyberspace.
5. Say what you want about me, leave the Mrs. and kids out of it.
6. If you are weird or I otherwise find humor or blatant stupidity (and sometimes even a valid point,) don't be suprised if I should make an entire post out of it.
7. Please try to be civil, but if you're an ass clown, well, you're going to be trounced.
8. Even the best of friends sometimes make you angry beyond words. So will I. Don't think that one solitary post is the totality of who I am or what I believe.
9. Finally, If you piss me off, don't be suprised to find yourself unceremoniously banned from the Blog. I protect your freedom of speech, but I don't have to provide you the means to exercise it. You can expect this especially if your attacks are personal in nature and/or or directed toward my family members.
10. Other than that, If you can't take the heat, stay out of my underpants.

--Chuck

No comments: